Beep & Park
Beep&park 632200 is a parking assistance product featuring 4 sensors that can be used for fitting on the front or rear of your vehicle, with 1 loud speaker to alert the driver to obstacles
I am worried about hitting obstacles or pedestrians I can’t see in my rearview mirrors.The risk of collision is increased by the presence of low obstacles and bollards located close to parking spaces.My bumper is often scratched or dented and it costs a small fortune to repair it
Now I can detect obstacles behind or in front of my vehicle, even those which would normally be difficult to see, thanks to my new beep & park kit.
How it works?
Beep&parkTM range is a solution to your
everyday parking problems
- The system features 4 front or rear ultrasonic sensors for consistent detection.
- If the sensors are fitted to the rear, then they are activated as soon as the reverse gear is engaged.
- If the sensors are fitted to the front, when the vehicle starts, they are activated, for 30 seconds at the start, and they remain active for 8 to 20 seconds each time the brake pedal is released (depending on the chosen setting).
Obstacles in front of or behind the vehicle (other vehicles, posts, pedestrians, etc) are detected and announced by a sound signal PureSound alarm
- The audible alarm gradually intensifies. It is intermittent at first and becomes continuous when the vehicle is within 30 cm of the obstacle.
- The system detects obstacles located between 10cm and 170cm from the vehicle.
A diagnostic function
- The system automatically detects defective or badly fixed sensors
- The speaker warns the driver when a sensor is malfunctioning.
Product description & datasheet link
Valeo introduces the New technology sensors in the wide range of beep&park® to allow you to benefit from the latest innovations.
- New Electronic control unit for optimal detection in case of heavy rain
- New sensor design for improved evacuation of water droplets
- New rings to correct the angles of the sensors which allows the same drill hole diameter to be used in the various configurations (0°, 4°, 10°)
- The range is compatible with pulsed reverse signal. It applies to vehicles in which the reverse light does not have a DC supply voltage (12 VDC) but a modulated, pulsed supply voltage (12 V~).
- Compatibility with towing system has been extended to the six kits.
- Certifications : E-mark, CE & Rohs and REACH, MALSO standard complaint (ISO 17386)