O.E. leader and key player on the segment Valeo develops its ranges focusing on European best selling vehicles and underline by this way, its relentless commitment to deliver a wide choice of parts as well as the latest technologies to its aftermarket customers. The new reference launch now features following car applications:
- TOYOTA Yaris III, Auris and RAV4
- VOLKSWAGEN Golf VII, Tiguan III and Polo X
- FORD Fiesta VI, Mondeo V and Edge
- BMW 1 series, 3 series, X3 and X5
Valeo Service also offers 6 additional New Stop&Start parts, reinforcing its leadership by being the only Independent Aftermarket supplier to propose both reinforced starters (ReStart) and integrated starter-alternator reversible system (i-StARS).
Valeo’s micro hybrid extended range now covers more than 16,5 millions of European best selling cars applications like VOLKSWAGEN Golf VII, RENAULT Clio IV and Megane III, FORD Focus mk III or PEUGEOT 208.
As a proof of Valeo’s leadership on powertrain electrification, we edited “From Stop-Start to hybridization”, a reference technical handbook, freely available on this web link.
Because caring for customer is part of Valeo’s DNA, we always stay tuned to meet customer’s needs and deliver the most suitable support:
- Improved visibility and readability on Tecdoc® with more than 900 new additional product pictures integrating all technical characteristics,
- Technical Hotline and Connected Assistance to get quick and professional answers about crosses, applications requirements or fitment issues : call 01527 838 300 option 2
- Technical trainings and promotion with our longstanding automotive professionals trainers who know the aftermarket.