Car Air Conditioning System Ventilation Blowers
A Key Element of Your A/C System!
The ventilation blower is a part of the car A/C system. It propels the air into the cabin and ensures air ventilation & heat transfer into the passenger cabin. The purpose of the blower is to distribute fresh air at a comfortable temperature into the cabin and to prevent internal fogging of the windscreen.
An electronic control device regulates the car blower's ventilation power and speed. All vehicles are equipped with a blower, even those without air conditioning.
An Expert in OE Car A/C Parts
- Valeo is one of the leading air conditioning manufacturers worldwide
- Today, 1 in 3 vehicles produced in Europe is equipped with a Valeo car blower
- Valeo has unrivalled market coverage thanks to its OE (Original Equipment) production facilities in Germany, France and Spain
Replacing a Car A/C Blower
How to know when your ventilation blower needs replacing?
- As soon as it produces irregular airflow, which reduces passenger comfort and safety
- When it generates excessive noise
The average blower replacement time is 1 hour, but it ranges from 15 mins to 3 hours, depending on the vehicle.
Choosing a Valeo Car A/C Blower Guarantees:
- A perfect fit, meaning quicker assembly
- Maximum comfort
- Minimal noise, regardless of vehicle or speed
- An optimized airflow to easily reach your desired temperature quickly
The ventilation blower is a key component of your car air conditioning system. If your blower doesn't work correctly, your entire car A/C system is inefficient!
Why Choose Valeo Innovation and Technology?
Valeo is one of a few suppliers to provide OE blowers to car manufacturers. Valeo OE products and accessories conform to all the safety, durability, quality and comfort (noise, vibrations, etc.) requirements of leading car manufacturers.
- Valeo is the only thermal actor on the market to offer synergy sales of OE blowers & OE control electronics
- Valeo's Original Equipment quality car blower products are designed for a quick fitment time for effective repairs done right the first time!
Other Advantages of The Valeo Blower Range:
- An extensive range with more than 200 references covering all major European applications for both LHD & RHD vehicles, with new applications added every year
- Tested to meet high quality standards including overspeed, durability, unbalance and noise tests, flammability requirements
- Secure packaging and intensive crash tests ensure our blowers will reach you in perfect condition
- Optimized design for lower noise and vibration
- Valeo blowers minimize the effects of thermal shock to extend the blower lifespan.
- The latest-generation of brushless blowers (Valeo OE innovation) reduce noise levels and save up to 10% of the HVAC unit energy consumption
Valeo Car A/C Blower Components:
- High Precision Speed Control units
- Thermal fuse to protect the system in case of overload or rotor stall
- Optimum EMC* filters to protect the vehicle from electromagnetic interference
WHEEL ELECTRONIC MOTOR
- Wheel balancing designed for high performance, low vibration and durability
- Low noise aerodynamic design for driver acoustic comfort
- High-quality materials to ensure long life performance
- High performance motor designed for optimum rotation speed & overvoltage protection
* EMC = Electromagnetic compatibility