Valeo beep&park™ | 4x Sensors + 1 LCD Display
Valeo beep&park™ 632201 is a parking assistance product featuring 4 sensors that can be used for fitting on the front or rear of your vehicle and 1 LCD display to visually alert the driver to obstacles.
Beep&Park™ range is a solution to your everyday parking problems
- The system features 4 front or rear ultrasonic sensors for consistent detection.
- If the sensors are fitted to the rear then they are activated as soon as the reverse gear is engaged.
- If the sensors are fitted to the front, when the vehicle starts they are activated, for 30 seconds at the start, and they remain active for 8 to 20 seconds each time the brake pedal is released (depending on the chosen setting).
How it works?
Obstacles in front of or behind the vehicle (other vehicles, posts, pedestrians, etc) are detected and announced by a sound signal PureSound alarm
- The audible alarm gradually intensifies. It is intermittent at first and becomes continuous when the vehicle is within 30 cm of the obstacle.
- The system detects obstacles located between 10cm and 170cm from the vehicle.
- The distance from the obstacle and its precise position are shown on the control screen positioned above the rearview mirror or on the dashboard.
- The distance of the obstacles is visualised to the driver by three different alert levels- green, yellow and red.
- The system visualises the obstacles located in metres and inches.
A diagnostic function
- The system automatically detects defective or badly fixed sensors
- The screen warns the driver and identifies the defective sensor