The 6 x 4 metre stand in hall 4 stand number J129 will feature the company’s extensive commercial vehicle product programme and the following new initiatives:
- Clutch kits for the New Euro 6
- Applications for: Mercedes Actros and Atego, Scania P, R & G, Volvo FE & FL, Iveco EuroCArgo and Stralis, MAN TGS & TGX
- Cibiė Super OSCAR® LED driving lamps available in three sizes: 5", 7" and 9"
- New signalling range for a variety of vehicle including applications for: DAF, MAN, Scania, Iveco, Renault and Volvo
- A catalogue dedicated Ford Transit applications features 10 product ranges including a four piece clutch conversion kit, braking, wiping and filters.
On display will be specific products available for the most popular vehicles applications in the UK. To complement this, there will be support material available to aid correct part identification.
Throughout the duration of the CV show, Valeo will hold prize competitions and run special introductory offers on its new product ranges.
Valeo’s multi-specialist approach provides customers with so much more than just the OE-quality part and Aftermarket Solution, but with key support to all areas of their business such as technical, sales and marketing, with the aim being to make them as efficient as possible in supplying and fitting Valeo products.