Did you know that replacing a clutch on Heavy Duty vehicles can last from 4 to 8 hours minimum?
In 10 minutes, this video fitting guide will help you to save time and to have the essential technical know-how in 6 steps.
- Stage 1: Tooling and kit contents check list
- Stage 2: Dismounting defective clutch
- Stage 3: Fitting pressure plate cover assembly and driven plate
- Stage 4: Bearing Replacement
- Stage 5: Fitting of the gearbox housing
- Stage 6: Reinitialization & driving test
Discover the Heavy Duty pull type clutch as you have never seen before!