The condenser is a heat exchanger that is located at the front of the vehicle. The condenser cools down the refrigerant (heated up by the evaporator) and becomes a liquid (condensates) by transferring its heat to the flow of ambient air passing through it. Valeo Service - OES offers the condenser alternative range covering more than 90% (mix of Gennuine and alternative range) of of European passenger cars and Light Commercial Vehicles 5-10 years old car parc.
- Genuine parts : A product identical to O.E part or different technology with same level of performance and quality are designed for aftermarket needs.
- Alternative ranges : A non - O.E product; designed, manufactured & tested based on Valeo's know-how with optimised performance compatable for vehicle's age and mileage.
The benefits are as follows :
- Optimized design of the condenser, depending on the vehicle’s requirement and space allowance in front of the vehicle.
- Valeo specific condenser tube design technology to provide efficient and effective heat transfer performance and corrosion resistance which is able to reach all OEM specifications, tested under tough weather conditions, to suit high humidity areas.
- Leakage, durability and vibration tested for noise reduction and for optimized driver/passenger comfort.